The real estate industry can be fierce. Suppose you want to put your house on the market. In that case, there are many ways to do so: doing it by yourself, hiring a real estate agent, or contacting home buyers. The last two are the most common, but how can you choose?
If you’re interested in selling your house fast, you’d want to know the differences between buyers. Keep reading to learn about the cons of hiring realtors, the pros of calling cash home buyers, and more!
Sell My House Fast: Homebuyers Or Realtors?
Searching for “sell my house fast”? There is a big decision that you must make: Who do you want to represent your interests?
As the property owner, it’s completely understandable that you would be tempted by the idea of simply listing with a realtor and then collecting an agent commission when your house sells. After all, this is how houses have been sold for decades.
But before making any decisions about who will buy your property, take some time to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of each listing arrangement available to homeowners today.
Cons Of Selling A House To A Realtor:
These are two of the main cons of selling a house to a realtor:
- It’s more difficult (and expensive) to find out information on potential buyers; agents cannot disclose info on other offers.
- Might have to pay the commission even if your house doesn’t sell (upfront) or is sold at a loss; agents are required to offer this service, so it’s difficult for buyers and sellers alike to know what they’re getting into.
Pros Of Selling A House To Home Buyer:
We’ll take a look at some of the advantages of selling your house to cash home buyers:
- You get cash fast; no waiting around for a closing or multiple offers.
- Offers are fair and based on current market value, not the highest price they can get out of you.
- Selling to home buyers is usually quick (less hassle).
This type of transaction may be right for you if:
- You want more control over negotiating with potential buyers.
- You’d like to sell your house as soon as possible without having to wait weeks or months for an agent buyer lead list to come in.
- You want to be able to sell your house as-is.
Plan B Homebuyers: Real Estate Solutions
At Plan B Homebuyers, we buy houses fast. By selling directly to us, homeowners can avoid pitfalls while receiving fair cash offers typically higher than what agents offer them! After going through our simple application process, we will get in touch with you.
If you were searching for “sell my house” on the web, you’re in luck! Our team is willing to help you through this process. Sell your home easily and quickly, with no fees or commissions. We buy houses fast in as-is condition, we’ll take care of everything!